Saturday, July 26, 2008

Getting to know me...




I borrowed this from another blog that I read...Each photo represents something about me. (click on the image to view larger size)

Here's how to build your own mosaic...

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into This Photo Mosaic Maker

The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Poppy
2. What is your favorite food? French Fries
3. What high school did you go to? Shaker Heights High School
4. What is your favorite color? Orange (for the moment!)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Paul Newman
6. Favorite drink? Water
7. Dream vacation? Europe
8. Favorite dessert? Pumpkin Pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? I'm Not Sure
10. What do you love most in life? My Relationship with God
11. One Word to describe you. Curious
12. Your favorite band. Coldplay

1 comment:

Little Things said...

That's fun! Pumpkin Pie is one of my favorites too!! :)