Sunday, July 13, 2008

fork...


I feel like my life is headed toward a fork in the road. So many things about my life have changed, or are getting ready to change. And I must admit that I'm feeling a little lost. For the first time in a long time, I really have no idea what direction I should head in. Should I go back to school? Should I stay in California? Should I sell everything I own, and move to Europe? I feel like I did when I was 18 and trying to figure out what "God's Will" for my life was. For those of you who don't know, that's Christian talk for "What the heck does God want me to do?!" I thought I had that figured out, but here I am...wondering. I really believe that I have a purpose on this earth. And I don't want to screw it up! Part of me just wants to focus, and figure it out...another part of me is really at peace with the whole thing. I feel a little like Tony in "West Side Story"... Something's Coming!

No comments: