Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to Sin City!


I am officially a resident of the state of Nevada...I'm here, and most importantly I'm finally unpacked! If I'm being honest I'll admit that I feel really weird about this whole situation. I was really forced to make this move by my financial circumstances. It's the first time that I've ever made a major move that I wasn't really excited about. It's cool that my family is here, but right now I'm feeling a little out of place. Part of that is because I'm by myself. I've been so used to having my best friend with me...so being alone is a little weird. Speaking of Jenny, I got to talk to her on the phone a couple of days ago, and that was just strange. Since when do I talk to her on the phone?! Usually I'd just wait and talk to her when I got home. But we're not roomies anymore, and she lives in another state. I guess I'm still getting use to that...I guess I just need to give myself time to get use to all of the changes that are happening around me.

This is a weird post. As I look back at what I've written so far, it's kind of scattered and depressing...but it's honest, and it's where I'm at right now...

No comments: