Monday, November 24, 2008

Deal of the Week


I think I may be the only person in America who watched Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip when it was on TV a couple of seasons ago. I don't get how people didn't love that show! It was a favorite, and I was seriously bummed when it got the ax. Once they put the series on DVD I decided I needed to make it mine. Only one problem...Amazon was selling the DVD for $45 bucks! To me, that's a lot to ask for a show that didn't even get a full season. But I loved the show, so I put it on my wishlist hoping maybe I'd get it for Christmas. Imagine my surprise when I go on Amazon the other day and the price of the DVD set has plunged to $12.99! I ordered it immediately. Which was good, because no less than 24 hours later the price went back up to $45. So I got a great deal, and now I'm watching Danny and Matt exchange witty banter with the Studio 60 gang....I LOVE good TV!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

I'm so completely jealous - I SO, SO, SO loved that show!!