Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Back!

So I'm back...my month long writing experience is over. I didn't make it to 50,000 words, but I sure wrote a whole lot more than I would have if I hadn't done the challenge. Now I'm gonna gear up for NaNoWriMo coming in November.

A few new developments in my life. I may have a job! I've got my fingers crossed, and I'm just waiting for the call from...DISNEY! That's right, I had my second interview for a job with Disney Guest Relations. That means I'd get to work City Hall, Lost and Found, and eventually I'd get to be a tour guide! Or possibly even a VIP tour guide! My interview went really well. But I know that they only have 15 spots, and they're interviewing 60 people...we'll see.

I have been making an effort to watch less television...so I've just become a little more selective with what I'm viewing. A few shows I make sure not to miss:

Heroes - I'm so excited it's back...but why is the future Peter Petrelli an idiot?
The Mentalist- It's one of the new shows that I really like a lot!
Life - A show I started watching last season. I watched it's season premiere episode on Monday, and was reminded why I like this show so much. Lead actor Damien Lewis is GREAT!
The Office- What more do I need to say! It's the funniest show ever!
Fringe - I'm a sucker for anything J.J. Abrams. (Alias, Lost) Here's a little math equation to sum up how I feel: Joshua Jackson + Sci Fi = A Happy Me!

1 comment:

Elephant Steps said...

Good luck with Disney. I hope you get it!!