Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December

I've been such a bad blogger lately! No excuses! Here's what I've been up to...

December was a fun month. I got to participate in a 5K here in Vegas called The Santa Run. It was me and 14,000 other people dressed up like Santa, running a 5K. It really was one of the coolest things I did all year long! Here are some photo's...


I also spent the month of December as a Vegan! It all started when my vegetarian niece asked me to watch a video on YouTube called "Meet your Meat". Let's just say that after viewing it I had to sit down and have a long conversation with myself about consuming meat. So I decided to pledge to be Veg for 30 days. It was interesting. The biggest thing I learned is that it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be to give up meat. Here's me having a Tofurky for Thanksgiving...


The 30 days are up, but I'm still hanging strong. Eating a cross between Vegan and Vegetarian...and I'm actually loving it!

No comments: