Tuesday, September 8, 2009


Wanted to update everyone on what's been going on in poppyland...

I posted a few weeks ago about my family going to church, and I'm super happy to say that they're still going. Both of my sisters have joined a small group, and the three of us are taking the members class together. My sister Lovey actually got baptized last week! My nieces are getting involved in the youth group, and I am just sitting back and watching God move in their lives. To say it's been awesome is a bit of an understatement!

Right now I'm still working at my temp job. I really like it, and I've got my fingers crossed that it's going to become permanent. Until then I'm living with one of my sisters. When I finally get a permanent job, I'm planning on FINALLY getting a place of my own...I think...I say that because part of me is kind of glad that I haven't signed a lease or anything like that yet. I just feel like I'm taking it day to day. Like I'm just waiting for God to tell me to sell all my stuff and go off on an adventure. That's one of the cool things about being single. I can just pick up and go at any time!

My times with God for the past couple of months, have been pretty amazing. I feel like he's just been pouring into my life. I really believe that God is always trying to reveal himself to us. That if we take the time to stop and listen, he's waiting to speak. As I've done that in my own life, I've just been overwhelmed with the things that God is speaking to me.

So to sum it all up, I still don't know WHERE I'm going...but I'm at a point where I'm okay with that!
Until next time...

No comments: