Friday, August 7, 2009

Working...

So I've been working! FINALLY! I started off doing a 2 week temp job for Wells Fargo. The people were really nice, but it was just temporary. I'm now on a temporary job that I hope will turn permanent. That would be nice! I feel like I still haven't really found my place here in Vegas. I'm making an effort to really get myself involved in church. But I'll be honest and say that I'm still feeling a little lost. If somebody came up to me tomorrow and said "Tell me what your dreams are, I'm going to give you everything you need to accomplish them." I think I'd have to really sit and think about what my response would be. I just don't know anymore. Beyond wanting to please God with my life, I'm at a loss...The good thing is that instead of sulking, or worrying about my lack of direction, I've decided to just focus on God. That's the one thing that I KNOW that I want to do with my life. So I'm just going to do that. I figure everything else will just fall into place eventually...

No comments: