Sunday, April 19, 2009

Countdown to SPAIN

I haven't mentioned it yet, but I'm going to Spain this week! I'm super excited. I'll be heading to the small island of Ibiza. While I'm there I'll get the chance to work with an awesome ministry called 24/7 Ibiza I can't wait! I'm also getting to go "home" to California for a few days before I go. There's a great worship conference at the church I use to go to. So basically I'm gonna have a super fantastic week!

I'm still trying to get used to Las Vegas. I really don't think I'll end up staying here very long. Right now my goal is to get a job and save enough money to move back to California. The one good thing about being here is my family...Here are some pics I've taken since being here...



1 comment:

Elephant Steps said...

Hey Poppy! I hope you have a great and safe trip this week. Loved looking at all the photos! Your family is beautiful!! Those girls are precious!! :)